Mitsubishi Heating & AC Products & Systems
Request a Free, In-Person Estimate for Your Knoxville HVAC Replacement Service
At Rocky Top One-Hour Heating & Air, we are proud to offer a variety of high-quality, top-of-the-line heating and air conditioning products from Mitsubishi. Mitsubishi has long been recognized as a leader in the HVAC industry, with a full range of systems that offer outstanding performance, efficiency, and convenience. Read on to learn more about the Mitsubishi HVAC systems and products we offer and, if you are interested in heating and air conditioning installation in Knoxville or the surrounding areas, contact us today. We offer free, in-person estimates for system replacements.
Call (865) 205-6553 or submit our free online contact form to get started!
Mitsubishi’s indoor units offer complete comfort customization and exceptional energy efficiency. With one of these options, you could start seeing major savings on your monthly utility bills—without having to sacrifice your comfort.
We offer the following indoor heating and AC units from Mitsubishi:
- Wall-Mounted: Mitsubishi’s wall-mounted heating and cooling units offer a sleek, modern design and maximum comfort for any space. These state-of-the-art systems also automatically monitor conditions and adjust accordingly, allowing you to completely customize and fine-tune your comfort levels.
- Horizontal-Ducted: Mitsubishi’s Electric Zoned Comfort Solutions™ offer advanced energy efficiency while utilizing minimal ductwork, making this a great option for new construction and spaces that lack the extensive ductwork required by traditional heating and cooling systems. These units can be conveniently tucked out of sight above the ceiling or under the floor.
- Ceiling Cassette: These sleek units are one of the least-obtrusive indoor heating and cooling options. They are mounted on the ceiling, where they blend in almost seamlessly. Plus, they offer wider air distribution and don’t require ductwork—meaning you can enjoy optimal comfort without having to invest in central heating and AC.
- Ducted Air Handler: These multi-position air handler units use your home or business’s new or existing ductwork to provide powerful, quiet heating and cooling. With quality construction and better energy efficiency, Mitsubishi’s ducted air handlers allow you to experience reliable comfort, all year-round.
- Floor-Mounted: Mitsubishi’s floor-mounted heating and cooling systems utilize multi-flow vanes for rapid heating and cooling power, as well as energy-efficient operation. You can enjoy reliable indoor comfort throughout the year, whether you choose to have a floor-mounted unit installed in your home or your commercial space.
From single-room to whole-home comfort, Mitsubishi’s outdoor heating and AC systems offer reliable, year-round performance.
Learn more about the range of Mitsubishi outdoor units we offer:
- Single-Zone Cooling Only: If you tend to experience uneven cooling throughout your home or business, or you need to keep a single area cooler than the rest of your space, a single-zone cooling-only system from Mitsubishi is the perfect solution.
- Single-Zone Heating and Cooling: Need to keep a single room or area of your home or business warmer or cooler than the rest of the building? Want to save on your utility bills by only heating/cooling rooms that are in-use? Consider a Mitsubishi single-zone heating and cooling system!
- Multi-Zone Heating and Cooling: Mitsubishi’s multi-zone heating and cooling units bring total comfort to your home or commercial space. These systems allow you to completely customize your indoor comfort, all while saving energy and money.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
If you’d like to learn more about our Mitsubishi heating and cooling products or you’re interested in having a new system installed, contact Rocky Top One-Hour Heating & Air today. Our highly trained, NATE-certified technicians can help you find the perfect solution for your home or business. With over 150 years of combined HVAC experience, we can help you find a product that suits your particular needs.
Call (865) 205-6553 for heating or air conditioning installation in Knoxville and the surrounding areas!
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
We truly care about our customers and ensure that they are satisfied with our service.
Lifetime Repair Warranty
We are the only company in the area that offers a lifetime repair warranty.
Our technicians are all background checked, drug tested, NATE certified.
24/7 Emergency Service Available
We know emergencies happen, which is why we are available all day and night.
No Dispatch Fee
We do not charge a dispatch fee for our team to come out and look at the issue.
Respect for Your Home
We treat your home as if it were ours. We always have the utmost respect for your home and property.
His professional knowledge and courtesy were appreciated.- Florence V.
Always great service at a great price.- Fred J.
Very professional. I am extremely pleased with this companies service.- Joe C.