Premium heating meets super efficiency
Delivering one of the highest efficiency in the industry, the XV95 provides superior performance for the ultimate comfort experience. You depend on your furnace to keep your family warm and comfortable. That’s why we build every Trane 95 gas furnace to operate as quietly and reliably as possible. Trane XV95 furnaces feature our highest AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency) ratings, enabling up to 96.7% of the fuel you pay for to be converted directly into usable heat for your home. Even when the weather outside is frigid, you can warm up to clean, comfortable air with a Trane 95 gas furnace.
- Variable-Speed Blower Motor with Comfort-R – Allows quieter system startups and shutdowns, greater efficiency and more thorough heat circulation. Also helps control humidity levels during summer months.
- Variable-Speed Draft Inducer – Works with modulating gas valve to enhance efficiency, comfort and reliability.
- Adaptive Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniter – Highly reliable ignition system provides longer service life.
- Heavy Steel Insulated Cabinet – Insulated panels hold more heat in the furnace, ensure greater durability and reduce operating sound.
- Multi-Port In-Shot Burners – Perfectly shape the flame cone for the maximum heat possible while using less fuel.
- Automotive-Grade Gaskets And Insulated Blower Compartment – Help reduce operating sound and air infiltration.
- Primary Heat Exchanger – Crimped, not welded, to prevent cracks from heat stress. Stamped serpentine channel offers the greatest efficiency in less space.
- Direct Vent – 100% fresh air option reduces heat exchanger corrosion and ensures adequate combustion air.
- Secondary Heat Exchanger – Made of AL29-4C stainless steel to capture more of the heat you pay for.